C++ implementation was developed focusing and paying particular attention to mobile platforms, during the development of PrivateGSM product for Nokia and iPhone.
It has been also tested with pjsip pjsua on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platform.
- ZRTP protocol implementation
- SRTP protocol implementation from libsrtp svn
- Cryptographic algorithms from libtomcrypt 1.17
Since mobile networks work in a very different way than standard broadband internet there are specific optimizations for the mobile environment:
- aggressive packet timing and retransmission to work over high latency/packet loss mobile networks
Key exchange support
Self-healing key continuity
Random Number Generation
Fortuna Deterministic Random Bit Generator (DRBG)
Microphone Audio Sample Entropy Collection
Hello hash not corresponding (if SDP zrtp-hash does not match)
Cached secret non corresponding (MITM Warning)
ZRTP SIP support
Zorg has been tested with pjsip integration on the following platforms.
- Symbian OS 3rd/5th edition
- iPhone OS 4
- Mac OS X
Please note that build system could require adjustment on specific platform.